Auto-Renew is designed to save you time by keeping campaigns running in the background. Here is how it works:
- First you would make a campaign with Auto-Renew on in the last step.
- When we generate the last order in your campaign, we duplicate the campaign that you made at the very beginning.
- We use the same months that you had selected (except any that you canceled) and any designs or recipients that you had chosen/edited after campaign set up.
- You can go in and change anything you want in this new campaign (just like you were able to do before)
You get an email when your last mailing is about to go out (for that campaign about to auto-renew) AND another email saying ‘it’s been renewed!’.
If you log in to AutoMail after it’s been renewed, in Campaign Management you will see the NEW auto-renewed campaign as an “active” campaign, and the old one marked as completed and auto-renewed.
Some frequently asked questions:
- After my campaign has been auto-renewed, can I change things like my design or recipients?
- Yes! You can do that in Campaign Management.
- What if you changed your designs or made any edits after setting up a campaign?
- Auto-renew will remember any changes or edits you make.
- What if you changed your recipients after setting up a campaign?
- Auto-renew will remember any changes or edits you make to recipients.
- Example: If you go in halfway through your campaign’s run and add a new list, that will now be a part of every mailing in your campaign.
- What is the new campaign named?
- The name is exactly the same as your old campaign. You can edit your campaign’s name in Campaign Management.
- The only difference in Campaign Management is that in the auto-renew column, the old one says ‘auto-renewed’, and the new one has auto-renew on.
Our support team is here if you have any more questions!