While in the AutoMail application:
- Select ‘Create New Campaign’ from the left menu or one of the various ‘Create New Campaign’ buttons.
- Choose a set of pre-designed campaign templates you wish to start with.
- If you wish - in Step 2, you may customize your campaign designs. If you are happy with the card designs, you can skip this step.
- Choose to whom you wish to send the campaign by selecting from your existing geographic areas or contact lists.
- If you do not have any available area or list selections: you will need to create one (or more ) for your account. The 'Create Geographic Area' and 'Upload my List' buttons on this view will open up a new browser tab for you to do this.
- If you create new geographic areas or upload new lists: you will need to refresh this step in the AutoMail application to see any changes to your available selections.
- You must select a minimum of 20 unique recipients to schedule an AutoMail campaign. (This means a minimum of 20 recipients after duplicates or invalid addresses are removed)
- The campaign will automatically fulfill on the next available month or the next month you have scheduled (whichever happens first).