We receive a complete update of our national mailing list from our list provider every six weeks. Unfortunately, consumers will at times fail to update information sources who report to list compilers when there are life changes such as people being deceased, divorced or a move. Our list provider uses multiple data resources for address verification. For example: voter registration, vehicle registration, product registration, credit card reporting, tax records, surveys and many more. As consumers update these sources the information will be updated on our next database download, but we do not have the ability to manually change the information.
Articles in this section
- Why do some records on the national mailing list seem outdated?
- Is your mailing list scrubbed against the Data & Marketing (DMA) "Do Not Mail List"?
- Does QuantumDigital and its list partners scrub the telephone numbers on my follow-up report against the National Do Not Call Registry?
- Can I receive a list of the residents that received my mailing?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- Can I use my own list?
- How often is your national mailing list updated?
- Is there a charge to use your mailing list?
- Do you provide mailing lists?