If there’s a property you put into an MLS that is not showing up under your account, you can manually add / link a property by using the ‘Add a Property’ tool.
- To use this tool, login to your TriggerMarketing dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Properties’ page (visible in the left-side navigation)
- At the top of this page, there’s a button that says “Add a Property...’ - select it
- Search by MLS number & optional MLS provider to find and link the listing to your account.
- If the property you searched for doesn’t show up, you can select the ‘Create New Property Record’ button at the bottom of the search results.
- If you choose to Create a New Property Record, fill in the required fields, upload a property photo, and save the property. It will automatically be added to your account.