a response type - If enabled by your sponsoring brokerage/company, direct mail will include a short text code that prospects can send a message to in order to get more information about the card or information being presented to them. We notify you of their response via an email. These responses are also viewable in our applications.
Articles in this section
- 'Landing Page' - Type of Response
- 'Text' / SMS - Type of Response
- 'QR Code' - Type of Response
- 'Facebook Share' - Type of Impression
- 'Twitter Share' - Type of Impression
- 'Contact Me' - Type of Lead
- 'Social Form' - Type of Lead
- 'Home Value' - Type of Lead
- Definition of 'Leads'
- Definition of 'Responses'