Yes. This process is completed every 90 days as required by the Do Not Call guidelines. However, before purchasing a follow-up report and making calls, you are strongly encouraged to register with the Do Not Call Registry for the purpose of personally verifying list compliance. Click here for more information and how to register.
Articles in this section
- Does QuantumDigital and its list partners scrub the telephone numbers on my follow-up report against the National Do Not Call Registry?
- Can I receive a list of the residents that received my mailing?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- Can I use my own list?
- How often is your national mailing list updated?
- Is there a charge to use your mailing list?
- Do you provide mailing lists?