Yes. You can request a follow-up report online when you place your original order. Prices are $5 for the first 100 resident names and 2¢ for each resident over 100. The follow-up report will contain the names, addresses and phone numbers (when available) for each recipient of your mailing.
Articles in this section
- Does QuantumDigital and its list partners scrub the telephone numbers on my follow-up report against the National Do Not Call Registry?
- Can I receive a list of the residents that received my mailing?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- Can I use my own list?
- How often is your national mailing list updated?
- Is there a charge to use your mailing list?
- Do you provide mailing lists?