The "Do Not Mail List" feature lets you block certain addresses from your mailings. Just enter the address or addresses you wish to block, and they'll be automatically excluded from your future mailings. This feature only applies to mailings that utilize QuantumDigital's national mailing list. It will not remove names from your own PersonaLIST(s).
Articles in this section
- Does QuantumDigital and its list partners scrub the telephone numbers on my follow-up report against the National Do Not Call Registry?
- Can I receive a list of the residents that received my mailing?
- How do I remove someone from my mailing list?
- Can I use my own list?
- How often is your national mailing list updated?
- Is there a charge to use your mailing list?
- Do you provide mailing lists?